Coin Cache

Share/Save

Swallowed CoinThis 2 year old boy swallowed a coin which got lodged in his esophagus (food pipe). He was initially seen at another medical facility that put a hole in his esophagus trying to take it out. An esophageal injury has a high mortality rate. God was gracious to this youngster. Our surgeon, Dr. Piovesan, was able to get the coin into the stomach and he later collected it out the other end. After a week of treatment the injury healed without having to do surgery and he was able to be discharged home. We thank God for His healing power.

Program: