What a year 2013 has been! Thanks to your participation this past year, we’ve begun building the new hospital, we’ve been able to care for 10,517 out-patients, perform 578 surgeries, deliver 472 babies, provide 137 prostheses or ambulatory aids, train 16 nurses, teach and/or sponsor 1305 children, provide emergency assistance for 340 people, train 105 leaders in seminars, run 8 camps, prepare 8 new audio-visual products, publish 12 new books, and more.
But there’s so much more to be done in the coming year- and we need your help so we can…
- Preserve the cultures of Bangladesh. You can donate to book translations and media productions. Sponsor translators’ training. Contact “AOB Human Resources.”
- Influence 1000s through Literature Division’s book and tracts productions. Contact “Literature Division.”
- Ensure quality education in both formal and non-formal settings: Memorial Christian School, with its 1000 students, needs monthly support. And many impoverished communities are crying out for our non-formal education programs. Contact “AOB Human Resources.”
- Identify children-at-risk. Sponsor a child or adopt a village school in the most unreached areas. Contact “AOB Human Resources” to help us expand student sponsorships and scholarships.
- Expand our educational reach, offering on-line courses and extension programs. Contact “AOB Human Resources.”
- Cultivate competent, courageous, young leaders who have participated in and who value community service and compassion. Contact “AOB Human Resources.”
- Develop communities through children’s camps, English clubs, computer courses, and agriculture training. Contact “AOB Human Resources.”
- Protect widows and physically handicapped persons. Support Heart House Handicrafts by contacting “AOB Human Resources.”
- Renew MCH! The Renewal Project still lacks $3,800,000 for completing the urgently needed hospital building. Contact “MCH Renewal Coordinator.”
- Prepare community-health-workers and medical students to serve at MCH, in mobile clinics, and throughout the district. Contact “MCCHS.”
- Initiate new cross-cultural strategies! Join our team. Contact “AOB Regional Director” for answers to your questions, and go to “Personnel Needs” for an updated list of career opportunities.
Your generous partnership will help us gain even more ground in our ongoing work of “pointing people to our Provider.”
Thanks for your support.